Fill your home with the smell of these freshly made delicious no-bake goodies which surely will have a place in your heart. Perfect for your kids' snacks or baon at school. Awesome and delightful because of its main ingredients, Lily's Crunchy Peanut Butter!
- 1/3 cup Lily's Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 10 pieces Flat-Biscuit Marie
- 250 grams Semi Sweet Chocolate
Filling: In a bowl, combine Lily's Crunchy Peanut Butter, cracker crumbs and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Place a spoon full of filling mixture on a flat biscuit.
- Place another biscuit on top of the filling to make a sandwich.
- Repeat with remaining filling and biscuits.
- Freeze sandwiches for about 5 minutes or until filling is firm.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl.
- Dip assembled cookie sandwiches in melted chocolate.
- Let excess chocolate drip off and place on a clean tray lined with wax paper.
- Let sandwiches dry and set.