There’s a nice sweet and salty combination going on here, especially if you go the extra mile and top the fudge with a Lily’s Peanut Butter and a sprinkling of sea salt. The peanut butter and the salt balance out the richness of the fudge, making each bite pure happiness.
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ½ stick margarine
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Lily’s peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Powdered Sugar
- Mix cocoa powder, sugar, milk, margarine and salt in a saucepan.
- Boil, stirring frequently, until it forms a soft ball in cold water.
- Remove from stove and add Lily’s Peanut butter and vanilla.
- Beat until creamy and pour into buttered 9x9 pan.
- Let cool before cutting.
- Dust with powdered sugar.