DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures brand consistency and awareness at all times to institute brand value and trust.
2. Manages website content and other social media platforms in terms of relevance, clarity and positioning.
3. Assists in product and brand advertising.
4. Plans, Conceptualizes and monitors implementation of brand promotion initiatives in collaboration with Sales and Merchandising based on approved annual budget. (PLANDO-CHECK-ACT)
5. Coordinates and organizes trade shows, exhibits and brand activations according to brand objectives.
6. Develops programs to increase brand awareness and support sales.
7. Ensures optimum utilization of all marketing collaterals.
8. Regularly conducts price survey and researches new market trends to understand the best strategy for the brand.
9. Takes part in giving directives and mandatories for new product development and other requirements concerning regulatory permits.
10. Retrieves relevant information and collaborates with R&D for packaging enhancement applying the latest trends in the market.
11. Provides essential report as a tool to analyze market and as reference for decision making and forecasting.
12. Monitors monthly Brand Expenses vs. Budget.
– Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree In Marketing Management or any business related course
– With 2 to 3 year(s) experience in the same related field is advantage
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Work in a goal driven environment and perform all tasks within the defined time line.
– Identify and explain the market trends and consumer requirements clearly to the brand manager/business development head.
– Analytical skills from different perspectives to forecast the consequences and have branding plans.
– Acquire and utilize knowledge and skills according to the situational requirements.
– Coordination and work with external agencies in a professional manner.