DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and implements food service program goals and plans
2. Coordinates enforcement goals and objectives.
3. Collects, complies, organizes, and disseminates information about food safety compliance and enforcement.
4. Knowledge of the principles and practices of food service in hotels, restaurants and caterings.
5. Knowledge of food safety, health and sanitation standards.
6. Knowledge of the standards practices, processes, tools, equipment, and materials related to the buying, selling, production, processing, handling, and sale of food products.
7. Knowledge of food inspection techniques and procedures.
8. Ability to plan, coordinate, and expedite work projects.
9. Ability to work effectively with food industry personnel, other agencies and local jurisdictions.
10. Ability to maintain records, prepare reports, and conduct correspondence related work.
11. Ability to effectively communicate with others both verbally and in writing.
12. Applies food service accounting procedures for countering and collection.
13. Conducts Bi-Weekly Business Review with the Management.
– Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/Management or equivalent
– At least 1- 2 year(s) working experience in Food Service or equivalent
– Must have skills on marketing, dealing and negotiation
– Must be willing to travel or do field work