Responsible for overseeing and double checking the works of Accounting staffs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Reviews and validates journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded accurately.
2. Maintains general ledger accounts with focus on AR and AP; adjusting entries for amortization, prepaid and accrual; prepares lapsing schedule for fixed assets.
3. Performs System Period end and supervises periodic physical inventory count.
4. Evaluates inventory errors and provides suggestion for the necessary adjustments.
5. Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with local legal requirements.
6. Takes part in the processing of balance sheets and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting/ financial guidelines
7. Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
8. Participates in periodic expense review and analyzes inputs for sound decision making.
9. Prepares and submits weekly / monthly reports
– Certified Public Accountant
– At least 2-3 year’s experience as a junior accountant in manufacturing industry.
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Organized and great attention to detail.
– Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, especially Excel
– Great understanding of updated accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and experience in relevant computer software (e.g SAP, SYSPRO)
– Must be hardworking and willing to work overtime