- 1 kilo Chicken Wings
- 1 pack fried chicken breading mix
- Oil for frying
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ⅛ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup Lily’s Peanut Butter
- 1 cup water
- ½ piece chicken broth cubes
- 1 piece siling labuyo
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed
Dredge chicken wings with breading mix. Heat oil for deep frying in a sauce pot. Fry chicken wings and place in a strainer to drain oil. Set aside.
In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent and garlic is golden. Mix in sesame oil, Lily's Peanut Butter, and water. Add broth cube and siling labuyo and continue to stir.
Toss fried chicken wings in prepared sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve hot.