- ½ cup Lily's Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons all purpose cream, chilled
- 8 pieces sweet flat biscuits
- 2 pieces ripe mango, sliced
In a bowl, combine Lily's Crunchy Peanut Butter and margarine. Cream mixture together using a whisk. Add in powdered sugar and continue to mix. After so, add all purpose cream to the buttercream and fold.
Line preferred container with a layer of flat biscuits. Place a few spoonfuls of the buttercream and spread to make an even layer and place mango slices over the buttercream layer. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, topping with mango slices to finish. Chill and serve.